Both online and off, Hispanics are considerably more likely than non-Hispanics to make shopping a social activity. While 48% of Hispanics involved social networking sites in their shopping activities, only 31% of non-Hispanics did so. Furthermore, Hispanics were found to be twice as likely to share opinions and write reviews on social sites, and more than twice as likely to reach out to friends and family while shopping. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Hispanic Social Media Use, 2010-2014 [CHART]
- Social Networks US Hispanics Use For Local Shopping, Q3 2013 [CHART]
- American Social Media Users By Race/Ethnicity, 2012-2017 [TABLE]
- Top 10 Social Networks Among US Hispanics, May 2013 [TABLE]
- Hispanics’ Use Of Mobile For Local Shopping, February 2014 [CHART]