eMarketer expects Apple to continue to dominate the tablet market, although its share will fall. Indeed, eMarketer’s 2012 estimate represents a 10 percentage point drop in share compared to 2011, when it was 82%. And Apple’s share will dip to 55% by 2016, according to eMarketer’s forecast. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- American Smart Phone User Share By OS, 2010-2014 [CHART]
- Smart Phone Penetration, October 2011 – March 2013 [CHART]
- Global Tablet Shipments By Vendor, Q3 2011 & Q3 2012 [CHART]
- Smart Phone Growth, October 2011 – February 2013 [CHART]
- Local Media Ad Market, 2012-2017 [CHART]