A recent study of QR code usage among consumers in the US, UK, Germany and France found that Americans were the most likely to have used the technology. According to the study of 2,000 Americans and 1,000 Europeans undertaken by Pitney Bowes, US consumers were more likely to report having scanned QR codes across every medium by which the codes were delivered. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- QR Code Use By Country, January 2013 [CHART]
- Western European QR Code Users By Country, July 2012 [TABLE]
- Majority Of QR Code Scanners Did Nothing With Information [CHART]
- Global mCommerce Activities, February 2013 [CHART]
- QR Code Scanner Demographics & OS [CHART]