Web development was the most widely shared digital priority: 70% of respondents planned to increase spending on websites this year. Email marketing also received attention: 62% said they will be spending more on this outreach. “Web 2.0” technologies such as social media and video got somewhat less attention, though still more than a majority of respondents planned to increase their budgets for both formats. A little over one-third of respondents will be spending more on mobile this year as well. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- B2B Marketing Budget Growth, 2012 vs 2013 [CHART]
- 2013 Digital Marketing Budget Plans [CHART]
- Budget Cuts To Fund Digital Video [CHART]
- Change In Content Marketing Spending By North American B2B Marketers, 2011 & 2012 [CHART]
- Luxury Advertisers Who Will Increase Use Of Digital, By Format [CHART]