35% of Americans agree that they regularly check out brands’ social networking pages, according to the latest survey results from Ipsos Open Thinking Exchange. Interestingly, that means that more Americans follow or engage with brands on social networks than regularly check out those brands’ pages. Predictably, among age groups, 18-34-year-olds are most likely to regularly visit brand pages, with 48% of respondents doing so. That compares with 35% of 35-49-year-olds and 21% of 50-64-year-olds. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Americans’ Engagement With Brands On Social Networks By Demographic, January 2013 [CHART]
- Americans Who Post Content To Brand Social Media Sites By Demographic, February 2013 [CHART]
- Americans Keeping Informed About Brands via Social By Demographics, February 2013 [CHART]
- Moms’ Social Brand Engagement [CHART]
- TV Advertising Influence Wanes With Age [CHART]