The 2013 Edelman Trust Barometer is the PR firm’s 13th annual trust and credibility survey of 26,000 ordinary people with an oversample of 5,800 informed publics ages 25-64 across 26 countries.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Veracity Of Message & Frequency Of Exposure To Company Information, January 2013 [CHART]
- Top 5 Most Trustworthy Info Sources Are Traditional Channels [CHART]
- Americans Researching Companies They May Deal With, February 2013 [CHART]
- Trust In General News Sources By Age, January 2013 [CHART]
- Trust In Advertising, September 2013 [CHART]