Consumers may be somewhat aware of the “TV everywhere” (TVE) services provided by networks and pay TV operators, but relatively few have used them, details GfK in a new study. In particular, pay TV operators face an uphill climb: just 30% of the consumers in pay TV homes surveyed said they have ever used their services, with 52% aware of them. TVE services from TV networks have both higher awareness (64%) and use (37%).
That same pattern applies to mobile platforms, too. While 30% of respondents said they’ve used a network’s mobile site to access TVE features (and 34% have used a network’s application), those figures drop to 25% and 26%, respectively, for pay TV services. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Favorite Ways Teens Communicate With Friends [CHART]
- Pharmacy Mobile App Demand, October 2012 [CHART]
- Features Expected Of A Luxury Brand Mobile App, Q1 2012 [CHART]
- Consumer Comfort With Data Practices [CHART]
- Behavior Of Twitter’s Mostly Mobile Users, February 2013 [CHART]