Mobile device usage is undoubtedly changing shoppers’ relationships with retail brands. Research from Adobe and Harris Interactive indicates that mobile retail apps, in particular, may affect the relationship for the better. According to the December study, two-fifths of smartphone and tablet shoppers said using a shopping app strengthened their connection to the brand. And roughly the same number became more favorable toward the brand after using a shopping app. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Mobile Use By Luxury Brand Shoppers, January 2013 [CHART]
- Top Mobile Holiday Shopping Activities, October 2012 [CHART]
- Top Holiday Mobile Shopping Activities, October 2012 [CHART]
- mCommerce For Affluent Smart Phone Owners [CHART]
- Mobile Shopper Activities By Device Type, January 2013 [CHART]