Visual-focused social sites held special appeal to luxury marketers given their preferred content strategies and conversation tactics. The most popular approach among content, conversation and product-promotion tactics: posting product imagery, which 81% were using. A majority also said they were deploying video (75%) and content related to new product launches (60%). Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Product Videos As Online Shopping Aids, March 2013 [CHART]
- B2B New Product Launch Messaging, April 2013 [TABLE]
- Attitudes Toward Retail Product Videos [CHART]
- Brand Cannibalization [CHART]
- Social Media’s Purchase Influence, October 2012 [CHART]