According to a report from Borrell Associates, “2013 Local Advertising Outlook: Get Ready for the Rebound,” US local digital advertising will reach $24.5 billion in 2013, to take a 25% share of total local ad budgets. That’s an increase of 31% over 2012, and nearly four times Borrell Associates’ prediction for overall growth in ad spending. It’s also well above the 17.6% rise expected for national digital advertising. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- American Local Radio Digital Ad Spending, 2003-2013 [CHART]
- US Local Digital Ad Spending, 2003-2013 [CHART]
- Local vs. National Canadian Ad Spending By Channel, 2011 & 2016 [CHART]
- US Local vs National Social Media Ad Spending, 2012-2017 [TABLE]
- Expected ROI From National Marketing Campaigns [CHART]