In terms of how shoppers learn about those apps, survey respondents primarily found out about new shopping apps from app stores (42%), but 37% also said they found out about them from friends. Additionally, websites and Facebook were other drivers of mobile app discovery. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Digital Shopping Tools That Most Influence Their Users, December 2013 [TABLE]
- Top Benefits Of Real-Time Social Apps Embedded On Websites, June 2013 [CHART]
- When People Plan To Shop In Stores On Black Friday By Daypart, September 2013 [CHART]
- American Adults’ Website Discovery Sources, June 2013 [CHART]
- Luxury Shoppers mCommerce Activities, 2011 & 2012 [CHART]