Faced with a luxury consumer who has high mobile expectations and a demonstrated tendency to spend big online, luxury marketers are upping the ante. According to a survey of over 130 worldwide luxury marketing executives conducted by Worldwide Business Research and ShopIgniter, 85% said they planned to increase their digital marketing spend in 2013. Social media was a particular area of focus, with 72% increasing spending in that area specifically. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Luxury Marketers Who Will Increase Online Spending In 2013 [CHART]
- Luxury Marketers’ Spending Trends, 2011-2013 [CHART]
- PPC Professionals’ Areas Of Focus In 2014 [CHART]
- Social Media Spending Increases, 2012 To 2013 [CHART]
- Luxury Advertisers Who Will Increase Use Of Digital, By Format [CHART]