Overall, mobile display advertising has demonstrated high user engagement, and Facebook is clearly putting a premium on its mobile advertising. Cost-per-click on mobile ads was $1.38 vs. 81 cents on desktop, according to Kenshoo Social. This is also a reflection of the prime real estate Facebook ads receive in a mobile user’s feed. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Net Mobile Display Ad Revenue Share By Company, 2011-2014 [CHART]
- US Display vs Native Social Ad Revenues, 2012-2017 [CHART]
- US Social Commerce Metrics For Select Sites, 2012 [TABLE]
- Types Of Online Advertising SMBs Plan To Pay For In 2013 [CHART]
- US Online Display Advertising Revenue Growth At Major Ad Networks, 2011-2015 [TABLE]