Digital software marketing firm Kenshoo Social looked at its clients’ advertising allocations on Facebook. Businesses served came from a range of verticals around the world, including retail, financial services, entertainment and travel. The digital marketing firm found that already, in December 2012, one in five advertiser dollars on Facebook went to mobile. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Mobile Ad Spending Growth By Vertical, Q2 2012 [CHART]
- Internet Ad Revenues By Industry, H1 2011 vs H1 2012 [CHART]
- US Online Ad Spending Growth By Industry, 2011-2017 [TABLE]
- US Financial Services Online Ad Spending, 2011-2017 [TABLE]
- Mobile Ad Spending Growth By Vertical, Q3 2012 [CHART]