Research firm Cowen and Company estimated in January that this year, Facebook’s total worldwide ad revenues would reach $6 billion, with $1.7 billion coming from mobile, a slightly smaller share than Kenshoo’s data would indicate. eMarketer’s estimate for worldwide Facebook ad revenues is slightly lower than Cowen and Company’s at $5.54 billion. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Local vs. National US Mobile Ad Revenues, 2011-2016 [CHART]
- Global Netflix Revenues By Region, Q4 2011-Q4 2012 [TABLE]
- United Kingdom iPad Users, 2010-2016 [TABLE]
- Facebook’s Mobile Users, Q4 2010 – Q4 2012 [CHART]
- Global Mobile Ad Spending, 2010-2016 [CHART]