RKG’s latest quarterly report covering client activity across various marketing channels contains a host of notable statistics and trends. One of those is the continuing rise of mobile’s share of organic and direct traffic, which increased to almost 20% in Q4 2012. The study shows that mobile activity on Google far outpaced Yahoo and Bing. Factoring in estimated iOS 6 visits, the report finds that 27% of Google searches were mobile, compared to 19% for Yahoo and just 6% for Bing. Without accounting for iOS 6, mobile traffic accounted for 23% share of Google traffic for the quarter. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Mobile Share Of Search Traffic, Q1 2013 [CHART]
- Search Ad Spending Share By Device & Search Engine, Q4 2011 – Q4 2012 [TABLE]
- Google vs. Baidu: Global Search Engine Market Share, Q4 2012 [CHART]
- eCommerce Traffic Share By Source, Q4 2011 – Q4 2012 [CHART]
- Global Bot Traffic, Q3 2012 – Q1 2013 [CHART]