eMarketer forecasts the number of mobile shoppers in the US will increase by 24% in 2013 to 118 million consumers and represent 62% of digital shoppers. Over the next four years, the overlap between mobile and digital shoppers will steadily increase as the number of mobile shoppers grows to 174 million in 2016. At that point, roughly eight out of 10 digital shoppers will also be mobile shoppers. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- American Twitter Market Penetration, 2010-2014 [CHART]
- US Mobile Shoppers Who Use Tablets, 2011-2017 [TABLE]
- Digital TV & Movie Viewers, 2012-2017 [CHART]
- American Mobile Buyers, 2011-2016 [CHART]
- American Mobile Facebookers, 2010-2014 [CHART]