The Pew Internet & American Life Project found in September that mobile phone owners who used mobile banking were more likely to be younger, richer and more educated than other mobile users—all constituencies banks are desirous of courting. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Mobile Phone Security [CHART]
- Mobile App Privacy Concerns By Select Demographics [TABLE]
- Mobile Banking Security Concerns, February 2012 [CHART]
- Demographics Of Cell Phone Owing TV Viewers [TABLE]
- Mostly Mobile Online Teens, March 2013 [CHART]