Banking is top of mind for smart device owners who are increasingly using mobile to accomplish the daily to-do list. Among a list of tasks performance marketing company Performics provided US smartphone and tablet users in October, the No. 1 activity people said they expected to be able to do on their mobile device was banking. The expectation of mobile banking functionality was more common across every age category than routine activities such as ordering food, checking public transportation and booking travel. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Smart Owners Air Travel Activities [CHART]
- Obstacles On Hospitality/Tourism Websites [CHART]
- Mobile-Only Online Activities By Gender [CHART]
- Senior Execs’ Use Of Mobile, April 2013 [CHART]
- Financial Activities On Mobile Devices By Device Type, February 2013 [CHART]