Nielsen found that the largest number of users on both iOS and Android phones flocked to practical apps. On Android, the Google Search app had the greatest number of average monthly unique users, followed by apps for Gmail, Facebook, Google Maps and YouTube. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Top 10 Web Brands Of 2012 [CHART]
- Top Mobile Apps Used For Local Business Search, December 2012 [TABLE]
- Google Maps Prompts 29% Growth In iOS 6 Adoption [CHART]
- Where Gmail Users Open Their Mail, August 2013 [CHART]
- Top iPhone Apps Of 2012 [CHART]