Nielsen found that the largest number of users on both iOS and Android phones flocked to practical apps. On Android, the Google Search app had the greatest number of average monthly unique users, followed by apps for Gmail, Facebook, Google Maps and YouTube. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Top 10 Web Brands Of 2012 [CHART]
- Top Mobile Apps Used For Local Business Search, December 2012 [TABLE]
- Top 10 Smart Phone Apps, October 2013 [CHART]
- Google Maps Prompts 29% Growth In iOS 6 Adoption [CHART]
- Share Of Android & iOS Mobile Messaging Apps In US, 2013 [TABLE]