The rapid rise in mCommerce sales on tablets means that such purchases will account for 9.4% of all retail eCommerce sales this year, and 16.9% of the total by 2016. Smart phones, which initially had a lead due to earlier adoption, will contribute 5.3% of retail eCommerce sales this year, a figure that will nudge up only slightly through eMarketer’s forecast period. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Comparative Estimates Of US eCommerce Sales, 2012-2017 [TABLE]
- American Retail eCommerce Sales By Product Category, 2011-2016 [TABLE]
- Retail mCommerce, 2011-2016 [CHART]
- American Retail eCommerce Sales, 2010-2016 [CHART]
- US Retail mCommerce Sales By Device, 2011-2016 [CHART]