Worldwide, digital ad spending passed the $100-billion mark for the first time last year, according to new eMarketer estimates, and will increase by a further 15.1% in 2013 to $118.4 billion.
That will put worldwide digital ad spending levels—including online and mobile advertising spending, other than messaging-based formats—at 21.7% of the total spent on ads in all media this year, and on track to account for more than one-quarter of all ad spending by 2016. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Mobile Ad Spending, 2011-2017 [CHART]
- Global Mobile Ad Spending, 2010-2016 [CHART]
- US Real-Time Bidding Display Ad Spending, 2011-2017 [CHART]
- US Television vs. Online Ad Spending, 2011-2017 [CHART]
- US Digital Ad Spending By Format, 2010-2016 [CHART]