An October study by nRelate found that 48% of online shoppers said they trusted content from brand websites. No other content type approached the trustworthiness of corporate sites, according to this survey—not even mainstream news sites. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Online News Sources By Type [CHART]
- Trust In General News Sources By Age, January 2013 [CHART]
- Why People Visit Brands’ Social Media Sites, February 2013 [CHART]
- Influence Of The Internet On CPG Brand Decisions By Generation, March 2013 [CHART]
- Trusted Media Of North American Internet Users By Gender [CHART]