Survey respondents were asked to identify all of the sites on which their organization has a presence. Of the 30 social media sites listed, Facebook is the most common response among the organizations that use social media, with 99% of the arts organizations responding to this question saying that they have a profile on this site. Next is Twitter, used by 74% of organizations, followed by YouTube at 67%. Read the rest at Pew Internet & American Life.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Number Of Social Media Sites Arts Organizations Use [CHART]
- Value Of Social Media To Arts Organizations [CHART]
- Effect Of Social Media On Arts Organizations [CHART]
- Social Media Sites Teens Use, 2011 & 2012 [TABLE]
- Social Media & Political Engagement By Generation [CHART]