The most common activities relate to posting and sharing content: 94% of these arts organizations use their website to post photos, 81% are posting or streaming video, and 57% are streaming audio. In addition, 50% of these arts organizations say that they maintain a blog. They are also facilitating content sharing and communication with patrons: 90% allow users to share the organization’s content via email, Facebook, Twitter, or another social media platform, and 81% allow users to post public comments on their blog or website. Read the rest at Pew Internet & American Life.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Frequency Of Social Media Posts By Arts Organizations [CHART]
- Number Of Social Media Sites Arts Organizations Use [CHART]
- Arts Organizations’ Use Of Technology For Staffing & Recruiting [CHART]
- Top Social Media Sites Arts Organizations Use [CHART]
- Types Of Information Teens Share On Social Media Profiles, 2006 vs 2012 [CHART]