Among the brands listed on the Interbrand Top 100, nearly all (95 percent) use Twitter and nearly one in four (23 percent) use it as a customer service platform (i.e., they have a Twitter handle dedicated to customer service), according to a new report by Simply Measured.
For the study, Simply Measured tracked three months of Twitter messages exchanged via the 23 customer support accounts (from Sept. 1 through Nov. 30).
Among the Top 100 brands, seven (7 percent) responded to more than 50 support-related tweets each day over the three months, and three (3 percent) handled more than 100 tweets a day. Read the rest at Ragan.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Twitter Customer Service Response Rates By Top Brands [CHART]
- Top 10 Brands By Twitter Customer Service Engagement [CHART]
- Twitter Customer Service Of Top 100 Global Brands, December 2012 [CHART]
- Interbrand 100 Twitter Customer Service Activity, December 1, 2012 vs March 1, 2013 [CHART]
- Social Media Customer Service Channel Expectations [CHART]