The chart ranks the top 10 brands with a customer service handle by the number of incoming support-related tweets over the three months. Among the brands, 90 percent are responding (via@replies) within 24 hours, on average.
For the study, Simply Measured tracked three months of Twitter messages exchanged via the 23 customer support accounts (from Sept. 1 through Nov. 30).
Among the Top 100 brands, seven (7 percent) responded to more than 50 support-related tweets each day over the three months, and three (3 percent) handled more than 100 tweets a day. Read the rest at Ragan.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Twitter Customer Service Response Rates By Top Brands [CHART]
- Twitter Customer Service By Top 100 Brands [CHART]
- Social Media Customer Service Channel Expectations [CHART]
- Interbrand 100 Twitter Customer Service Activity, December 1, 2012 vs March 1, 2013 [CHART]
- Prevalence Of Customer Service On Social Media Worldwide, 2012 [CHART]