The online auction site eBay took in $11.65 billion in 2011. The company facilitates online auctions among people from all around the world. In the U.S., 80 million people visited the site in October 2012, according to compete.com. Who uses the site and where do they live? Read the rest at SmartBlog on Finance.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Amazon.com Customers By Zip Code [MAP]
- Likelihood Of Purchasing Online By Zip Code [MAP]
- eBay & Amazon The Most Pinterestable eTailers [CHART]
- Most Popular Website Categories During The Holidays, November – December 2012 [CHART]
- Multichannel Shoppers’ Purchase Paths, February 2013 [CHART]