The pressure for newspaper websites to attract large and lucrative audiences is only going to increase. In the US, eMarketer estimates that newspaper print ad revenue will decline and newspaper digital ad revenue will increase in each of the next four years. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Newspaper Ad Revenues By Segment, 2010-2016 [CHART]
- Print Magazine Ad Trends, Q1 2012 vs Q1 2013 [CHART]
- US Magazine Ad Spending By Segment, 2010-2016 [CHART]
- Online vs. Print – US Newspaper Ad Revenues, Q1 2010 – Q3 2012 [CHART]
- Publishers Digital Revenue, November 2012 [CHART]