Google’s list of top YouTube ads (in terms of total views) features a mix of sports, automotive, and tech brands, although a couple of brands stood out atop the list. Nike Football saw great success, with the top-viewed ad (My Time is Now; 20.9 million views)
and the 9th most-viewed ad (Mercurial Vapo VIII; 10 million views).
Auto brands took 5 of the top 10 spots, with Volkswagen occupying the #3 (The Bark Side; 17.7 million views)
and #6 (The Dog Strikes Back; 16 million views) positions.
Also of note, the 2 most-viewed ads of the year were uploaded on the same day, May 18. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Most Successful New CPG Brands, 2012 [TABLE]
- Social Video Advertising Shares By Industry, Q1 2013 [CHART]
- Online Video Ad Views, January-June 2012 [CHART]
- Mobile Ad Spending Growth By Vertical, Q2 2012 [CHART]
- TV vs. Online Video Effectiveness Metrics, February 2013 [CHART]