A striking finding from the survey was the number of online retailers planning on investing in non-product content in 2013. Over one-third planned to add how-to information to their sites in 2013. Online videos, blog posts and articles were also each cited by over one-quarter of respondents. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- American Small Business Content Marketing Plans, 2013 [CHART]
- 60% Get Opinions On Potential Purchases From Social Posts [CHART]
- Types Of Inbound Marketing Content, 2012 [CHART]
- Shareable Social Media Content, January 2013 [CHART]
- Most Valuable Aspects Of Customer Relationship Management Systems, Q3 2012 [CHART]