Additional findings from engagement advertising firm SocialVibe showed the necessity of ensuring social media coverage on Facebook and the value of expanding coverage to Google+. The engagement advertising firm found 77% of US internet users connected with brands via Facebook in October of this year; 14% did so using Google+—more than did so on YouTube (13%) or Twitter (6%). Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Why Consumers Sever Connections With Brands On Social Media, October 2012 [CHART]
- Prestige Brands & Social Media Depth, August 2013 [CHART]
- Top Brands On YouTube, October 5, 2013 [TABLE]
- Top iPhone Apps Of 2012 [CHART]
- Small Biz Owners Perceptions & Use Of Social Media, February 2013 [CHART]