Financial investment in Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest marketing programs is likely to increase through 2013, according to a Q4 2012 survey from Strongmail. The marketing solutions provider found 39.6% of business executives worldwide planned to boost Facebook marketing spending next year, 23.3% planned to spend more on Twitter, and 14.9% on Pinterest. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Global Luxury Marketers Who Will Increase Social Media & Digital Spending [CHART]
- Local Digital Marketing Tactics, September 2012 [CHART]
- 2013 Marketing Budget Increases By Channel [CHART]
- Percent Of Interactive Budget Allocated To Mobile Worldwide [CHART]
- Top Mobile Marketing Objectives [CHART]