Among B2B companies, search engine optimization (SEO) is the most popular of 7 identified online marketing strategies, though social media is close behind, find Demandbase and Ziff Davis in a new study. A leading 63% of respondents said that SEO is part of their online marketing mix, while 60% said the same about social media. The growth of content marketing makes inbound marketing the third-most used online marketing strategy, by 53% of the respondents.
Interestingly, SEO proves far more popular than pay-per-click (PPC), which is used by 41%. That result aligns with earlier survey findings from WebMarketing123, in which 59% of B2B marketers said SEO has the biggest impact on their lead generation goals, with PPC (20%) trailing distantly. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Lead Generating Digital Channels [CHART]
- B2B Marketing Budget Growth, 2012 vs 2013 [CHART]
- Popular B2B Marketing Tactics [CHART]
- Location-Based Services Still Lagging [CHART]
- Commonly Used Social Media Tools [CHART]