The world’s top 100 brands (according to Interbrand) are almost universally using Twitter, although far fewer are actively engaging in customer service over the platform,details Simply Measured in a December study. The study finds that while 95 of the top 100 brands are active on Twitter, less than a quarter of those (23) have a dedicated customer service handle, and only 15 respond to 10 or more tweets per day on such a handle.
Digging deeper into levels of engagement, the numbers dip even lower. Just 7 brands respond to 50 or more tweets per day on a dedicated customer service handle, and only 3 respond to 100 or more tweets. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Twitter Customer Service By Top 100 Brands [CHART]
- Interbrand 100 Twitter Customer Service Activity, December 1, 2012 vs March 1, 2013 [CHART]
- Top 10 Brands By Twitter Customer Service Engagement [CHART]
- Twitter Customer Service Response Rates By Top Brands [CHART]
- Social Network Adoption By World’s Top 100 Brands By Site, November 2012 vs February 2013 [CHART]