Most Valuable Conversion Rate Optimization Methods, November 2012 [CHART]

Chart - Most Valuable Conversion Rate Optimization Methods

More than 6 in 10 companies (mostly based in Europe) using multivariate testing say it’s highly valuable for improving their conversion rates, and another 35% say it’s quite valuable, representing a 13% increase from last year, according to an October report from Econsultancy and RedEye. Even so, just 17% are currently using multivariate testing, and only 44% plan its use in the future. That may be due to the difficulty respondents ascribe to implementing this testing method. Indeed, 6 in 10 company respondents to the survey said it was either very (11%) or quite (55%) difficult to implement multivariate testing, giving it one of the highest perceived degrees of difficulty of any conversion rate improvement methods listed. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.

Rate this post