Just over 40% of cell phone owners said they had downloaded an app to their phone in the April 2012 survey. Again, our findings show that apps are most popular among young people, those in higher income homes, and the college-educated. African-Americans are also more likely to download apps. Read the rest at Pew Internet.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Demographics Of Mobile Videographers [TABLE]
- Demographics Of Mobile Internet Users [TABLE]
- Mobile Twitter User Demographics [TABLE]
- Demographics Of Mobile Email Users [TABLE]
- Demographics Of Text Messagers [TABLE]