Marketers are starting to move past the interruptive model of the 15- or 30-second pre-roll ad and toward a broader strategy that includes longer opt-in videos with built-in sharing capabilities. This branded content is designed to be consumed and shared on the social web, driving earned media and raising the potential for viral success. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Branded Vines More Likely To Be Shared Than Branded Videos [VINE]
- Facebook Users Sharing Rates [CHART]
- Reach & Engagement Of Brand Videos On Facebook, March 2013 [CHART]
- Top Tablet Ad Models’ Performance, April 2013 [CHART]
- Average Entries Per Social Media Campaign By Type [CHART]