92% of US online adults say that they read and search for content online, but no single method dominates their content discovery.
Archives for November 2012
Consumers aren’t just watching TV, they’re also checking email on their tablets, visiting social networks on their smartphones, and shopping.
Private label penetration has actually slightly dipped across most CPG channels over the past 2 years.
The study examines performance metrics across a number of subject line themes – including discount, news, and content.
86% of B2C marketers are using content marketing, and the vast majority of those (84%) are leveraging social media (other than blogs).
Phoning a new prospect within a minute of lead generation improves conversion rates by 391% compared to later times making the first call.
Ads placed in long-form videos of 20+ minutes continue drawing higher completion rates.
The proportion of brands that could be classified as having a cohesive strategy dropped from 42% last year to 37% this year.
Fully 97% of more than 700 surveyed professionals from across the digital media industry report that their digital video ad spending is up this year.
While 19% of Americans are eager to be among the first to try new technology products and services, the remaining 81% prefer to wait for those products and services to catch on.