A greater percent (55%) of Pinterest users have engaged with retailers and brands via Pinterest, compared to the percent of Facebook users that engage retailers or brands on Facebook (48%). But how customers engage differs for each of the two platforms. Pinterest users are more likely to be “Creators”: adding and sharing retailer/brand related content, while Facebook users are more likely to be “Participators”: interacting with promotional activities developed by retailers and brands. Read the rest at Bizrate Insights.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Pinterest vs Facebook Shopper Engagement, October 2012 [CHART]
- Sources That Inspire Online Purchases, May 2013 [CHART]
- Reasons For Using Pinterest & Facebook [CHART]
- Gmail Promotional Tabs Effect On Brand Emails, September 2013 [CHART]
- Brand Engagement On Pinterest, March 15 – April 15, 2013 [CHART]