ComScore dug back and shared comparison mobile data for Twitter and Instagram covering March through August 2012.
In that six-month span, Instagram’s average daily mobile visitors jumped from 886,000 to 7.3 million — that’s a 724 percent gain. Twitter also saw gains, but they were less dramatic and more steady — as you’d expect from a much older and more established service. Twitter went from 5.5 million average daily mobile visitors to about 6.9 million — a 24 percent increase. Read the rest at MarketingLand.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Desktop Traffic To Pinterest & Tumblr, January-September 2013 [CHART]
- Top 10 Online Newspapers Worldwide By Unique Visitors, October 2012 [CHART]
- Desktop-Only Social Network Visitors, 2013 [CHART]
- Vine Growth, December 2012 – May 2013 [CHART]
- Top Gaining Website Visitor Traffic By Site Category, June 2012-July 2012 [CHART]