Like similar studies before it, AdSafe Media found select ad unit sizes were more visible than others. The most vertical ad units, wide skyscrapers (160 x 600), saw the greatest number of in-view impressions, followed by the common medium rectangle (250 x 300) and finally, leaderboards (728 x 90). Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Display Ads Time In-View By Platform, Q2 2012 [CHART]
- Visibility Of Display Ads In First Half Of 2012 [CHART]
- Rich Media Viewability By Vertical, September 2012 [CHART]
- Viewability Of Display Ads, 2012 [CHART]
- US Real-Time Bidding & Video Ad Impressions, 2011-2014 [CHART]