According to Facebook advertising platform Nanigans, retail is the highest-spending sector in online advertising, projected to represent 22 percent of all online ad spending in 2012 after growing 24 percent during the year.
Nanigans analyzed some 200 billion Facebook ad impressions via its Ad Engine platform during the first and second quarter, and it found… Read the rest at AllFacebook.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- US Outdoor Ad Revenue Growth, Q2 2011 – Q1 2013 [CHART]
- US Retailer Desktop Facebook Newsfeed Ad Metrics, January 2013 [TABLE]
- eTail Commerce Spending, Q1 2007 – Q3 2012 [CHART]
- Mobile Ad Spending Growth By Vertical, Q3 2013 [CHART]
- eCommerce Spending, Q1 2007 – Q1 2013 [CHART]