This is cool.
A new study by eye-tracking outfit EyeTrackShop illustrated Facebook’s struggle to monetize its mobile ads without diminishing its users’ experience.
EyeTrackShop tested ads with different placement surrounded by identical content on a desktop, an iPhone, and an iPad, and it found that users with iPhones (and, by extension, other smartphones) were the least likely to see ads on Facebook, with only a 3 percent to 13 percent chance of being seen if they were located “below the fold. Read the rest at AllFacebook.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Facebook Users Attention Fixation Order Across Platforms [EYE TRACKING]
- Facebook Mobile vs Web Ads By Device [CHART]
- Top iPhone Apps Of 2012 [CHART]
- Mothers’ Time Spent With Mobile Apps, May 2013 [CHART]
- iPhone vs iPad Usage By Dayparts, November 2012 [CHART]