80% of marketers report using online video for their purposes. With the rise of mobile technology in recent years, video viewership via phone is increasing, too. Last year, it went up by 35.7%, and it doesn’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon.
The infographic below compiled by KZO Innovations, a leading provider of social collaboration software for business video, illustrates the long history of the online video, from the early days of the Picturephone to today’s viral videos. Read the rest at MarketingProfs.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Time Spent Watching Online Video By Device, Q2 2012 [CHART]
- Reach & Engagement Of Brand Videos On Facebook, March 2013 [CHART]
- Social Collaboration To Grow In Importance [CHART]
- Video Ad View Rates, Q4 2011 – Q4 2012 [TABLE]
- Organizational Social Integration Rankings, July 2013 [CHART]