Additional Q4 2011 findings from email and multichannel marketing services provider Epsilon offered greater insight into which industries and verticals are seeing the highest email performance metrics. Apparel retailers in North America had the highest—and a near-perfect—delivery rate, not surprising considering the deliberateness, and often judiciousness, with which consumers sign up for these emails. However, credit card and banking emails from the financial services industry yielded the highest open rates, likely due to the fact that these emails are often tied to a person’s banking or investment account and contain critical user information. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Email Click-to-Open Rates By Industry, Q2 2012 [CHART]
- Email Marketing Unique Open Rates By Region [TABLE]
- Email Open & Click-Through Rate Trends, Q4 2009 – Q2 2013 [CHART]
- Top Ten Subject Line Keywords By Open Rate, 2011 Holidays [TABLE]
- Effect Of Email Subject Line Personalization On Open Rates By Industry, November 2013 [CHART]