Marketers appear to have a solid sense of how to integrate their email marketing and websites into their overall marketing activity, but are not quite there yet with mobile, according to results from a survey released in June 2012 by Econsultancy, in association with Responsys. Roughly half of the company respondents said that their email and website efforts are very well integrated, but far fewer could say the same about mobile messaging (16%), mobile apps (14%), or the mobile web (13%).
Agencies by and large are in agreement with this assessment: websites (61%) and email (47%) topped the list of very integrated channels within their clients’ overall marketing activity. Mobile channels – web (15%), apps (11%), or messaging (6%) – were seen to be the least integrated. Read the rest at MarketingCharts.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- SEO Integration With Online Marketing Disciplines, February 2014 [CHART]
- Top Channels Companies Are Integrating With Email Marketing, December 2012 [TABLE]
- Top Email Marketing Initiatives In 2014 [CHART]
- Mobile Marketing Tactics Adoption [CHART]
- Top New Developments Affecting Email Marketing, February 2013 [CHART]