Arbitron, along with the Coalition for Innovative Media Measurement (CIMM), tracked the media habits of 500 US adults from November 2011 to January 2012. They found that 91.7% of participants had accessed video content on another device besides a television. Those opting for multiple-screen content consumption were most often using a TV and a PC. The next most popular combination was that of a TV, PC and an Android or BlackBerry device, at 35.5%. Only 7.3% of respondents said they used a TV and Android/BlackBerry combination to access video content. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- American TV & Online Video Viewers By Device [CHART]
- Where People Consume Text & Video Content, March 2013 [CHART]
- Online Viewership For Broadcast TV, March 2013 [TABLE]
- Multi-Screen Behavior, March 2013 [CHART]
- Top Social Sharing Channels By iPhone vs iPad, June 2013 [TABLE]