Despite the growing use of second- and third-screen devices, TVs remain the dominant way that people get their video fix. Arbitron found that study participants spent 90.2% of their video-viewing time watching on broadcast and cable TV, compared with 9.3% of their time getting video content on a PC with access to video sites. Participants spent a meager 0.5% of their time watching videos on Android or BlackBerry mobile devices. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Devices Used To Watch TV & Online Video [CHART]
- Time Spent Watching Video By Device & Cable Subscriber Status, August 2012 [CHART]
- Time Spent Watching Video On Demand vs. Live Video By Device, Q1 2013 [TABLE]
- Online Viewership For Broadcast TV, March 2013 [TABLE]
- Americans’ TV & Video Media Consumption By Generation, Q2 2012 [TABLE]