It may be no surprise that tablet users are embracing online video in a big way. According to a March 2012 study by the Online Publishers Association (OPA) and research consulting firm Frank N. Magid Associates, accessing content and information was the top reason US tablet users reached for their devices, at a considerable 94%. Video was the most popular content that tablet users sought, followed by getting weather information and local news. Read the rest at eMarketer.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- Daily & Weekly Content Activities Of Tablet Owners, August 2012 [TABLE]
- US Internet Users Who Watch News Videos Online, January 2013 [CHART]
- Frequency Of Local Television News Consumption On TV vs. News App, 2013 [TABLE]
- Preferred News App Content, Smart Phone vs Tablet, December 2013 [CHART]
- How Americans Consume News, September 2013 [CHART]